I'm not even going to dignify this with a response

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wonderful

Men are so moody sometimes. Especially when tired. I think women understand what men feel when we PMS, because men do it too. Male PMS. It's a known phenomenon.

But having to wait outside of an apartment building while a certain someone locks you out and then proceeds to take a shower is mighty irritating.

Good thing he apologized, or things might have gotten uglier than they did.

Anyway, after being with the bastard for over a year, I do realize when he's being pissy because he's tired, but it can be difficult to let it go and let him just be pissy. I don't like pissy Scott. I like happy smiley cute Scott.

I always end up staying up late when I have to be at work at 7am. I just can't fall asleep, so it's either play around on the internet or toss and turn. I'm really just dreading work tomorrow, for some reason. I want a very long break. A vacation of sorts. That would be wonderful. Especially if there were a beach involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home