I'm not even going to dignify this with a response

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Son of a...

You know your day has not been going well when the first thing you hear at work is, "Sarah, I have some bad news." Of course, this bad news was in reference to the cute little orange kitten that I held at work. At first, I thought they were going to say he was sick or dead. Oh no. He has ringworm. So, if I start getting little ring-shaped rashes on my arms, I probably have it as well. Peachy.

I think today was my punishment for being a bad daughter and a bad cat mom and just a bad person in general. I don't figure that I'll really do anything different, but I guess I do deserve a good day of punishment every once in a while, yes? The only person that I've been good for is Scott, and I'm not really that good for him, either.

I'm just a big blob of nothing. Everyone, except maybe my kitties, would be just fine without me. I'd just make Scott take them, though, as much as I think he might pretend to hate it, he really likes those two shitheads. My kitties always turn people, though. I think it's because I've always had friendly kitties. Mr Fezziwig turned Steve into a cat person. At least, he really loved Mr. Fezziwig. I think if Scott spent more time with my boys, he'd love them. They're just hard not to love, the little bastards.

I'm freaking tired all of a sudden. I got to sleep at Scott's for the last four nights, so being back here in my apartment is not the most appealing idea for me. One of these days, maybe we'll move in together, but it's been a hard sell. So I haven't really been trying. Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home