I'm not even going to dignify this with a response

Monday, June 18, 2007

Wasn't it?

You know it's time for a vacation when you're counting the days until you have a day off. Right? Right?

It was hotter than a bitch out today. I got in my car at noonish to go to work, and I about melted into the seat. Of course, I have dark gray fabric on the interior of my car, so that doesn't help. It looks freaking great, though. And, like many women, I will sacrifice my own personal comfort for an awesome look to my car.

The boy left for Connecticut today. It's been a while since he's gone traveling for work. It sucks on one hand, but it's okay on the other hand. Everyone needs some time away in a relationship, right? I'll be so excited to see him on Friday, and while I'm always excited to see him, this will be even awesomer. Yes. I said awesomer.

I'm taking a vacation day this week. I'm not exactly sure why I'm taking it this week, and not last week (or next week) when Scott was here, but whatever. I only have to work four days this week, and I get Friday and Saturday off. I really do like making the money (as I did last week), but I'm tired. I might have made $300 more than I made the week before, but I did a ton of freaking work, too. So I think it's about time I get a bit of a vacation. It just means that we'll spend Saturday together. I really do want to go to the NHL Draft, but I don't think we'll spend the whole day there. It's one of those things I have to do, since it's coming to Columbus this year and lots of the Blue Jackets players will be there, but I'm not terribly interested in the prospects this year. They're all way younger than me, anyway. I'm getting to be an old maid.

Eh, I'm done. That was pretty boring, wasn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home