I'm not even going to dignify this with a response

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Meh


I really think that picture says it all. He may be annoyingly cold at times, but how can anyone resist a guy in camo shorts running through their apartment with a cat toy (and that cute kitty chasing him)?

I'm bored. I very much dislike having the weekdays off, save the ability to go grocery shopping when there are fewer people. There were tons of people at Meijer today, though. It was 11:30 in the morning, and it was packed. I'm not sure if these people have jobs or what. Same thing with Target yesterday. I went during my lunch break and it was packed.

I would kill to have a job that was like every other normal person's job. On the other hand, I really like my job. I guess the crappy hours are overshadowed by the fact that I really enjoy the work that I do. Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home