I'm not even going to dignify this with a response

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Nothing

So...I think I'm getting used to this being by myself thing. I mean, it's not like I haven't done it before. I've been single and alone on numerous occasions.

On the other hand, when I'm single, I'm usually at least able to get a guy or two to screw around with. Now, I have to wait until Scott comes back, although you can bet I'll be screwing around with him as much as I can. It's too bad I have to work. It cuts into time that can be spent of various things.

I was told that I can't spend money on frivolous things, and those things included a vibrator of some kind. I figure, if the boy is going to be gone for weeks at a time, and I only get to see him for a couple hours on the weekend (where nothing happens, except at 4am when I have to be up for work in two hours), then I should be able to buy myself something to keep me occupied.

I was hoping that my new neighbors would be attractive men, but they're really not. I don't know why it matters-I suppose it doesn't. We're probably all better off that the new neighbor guys are unattractive. It makes me appreciate how freaking hot my boyfriend is. I mean, there are lots of ugly guys out there.

And sure, I might be somewhat attractive myself, but I've seen lots of pretty girls with some terribly ugly guys. I've dated a few of those ugly guys. I think I chose fairly well. Ha ha, to all of you that are with uglier men than yourselves :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home