I'm not even going to dignify this with a response

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Smelly

I smell so freaking good right now. I love getting new perfumes, just because I haven't had a chance to get sick of the way I smell with it on, but there are a few perfumes that make me feel very sexy no matter how many times I wear them, and I'm pretty sure this one will be one of those.

So now I just have to wait for the boy to get home. Not that he cares if I'm wearing perfume, but I'm ready to jump him now ;-) I would guess he's sufficiently recovered from having his wisdom teeth out, since he was groping me in his sleep Friday night.

I figure, no matter what happens when he's awake, as long as he's groping me in his sleep, we're doing all right. Of course, that may be a bit of a fallacy in thinking, but half my life is a dream, and I have no real problems thinking that way.

I haven't had the air conditioner on in about two weeks, but I think it's time to turn it on again. Damn Midwest weather. I'm freaking hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home