I'm not even going to dignify this with a response

Monday, July 09, 2007

Kitty bath time

Dealing with stress takes such a huge toll on me. I noticed this morning that my hair is looking thinner than ever before. I have no appetite at all-I've eaten a few biscuits today and while I suppose I could eat something, I don't really feel like it.

I clearly don't deal with emotional stress all that well. I think I do okay with work stress, because I do deal with quite a bit of it. My job is stressful. No ifs, ands, or buts about it, between dealing with dogs, customers, and coworkers, my job is not for the faint of heart. I do love it, though, and I have very awesome coworkers/friends that sort of disperse the stress a bit.

I think it's time to give Jay another bath. There are clumps of white fur all over the floor. I'm sick of seeing so much of his hair all over everything, so I believe it's kitty bath time!

One more week and I get a vacation! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home