I'm not even going to dignify this with a response

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sexy

I don't understand why the cat would decide to lay right next to the cat bed (that I got for free from work), instead of in the bed. I saw him in it this morning right after I woke up. I swear he was in it. I'm not just full of shit.

Well, sometimes I am.

I got bit on Tuesday and my arm still hurts. I was trying to lift a really fat Sheltie today and his fat was jamming my arm, and it hurt. I'm going to pout for a second.

My mom and I are going to Chicago in just a few days. I'm taking a mini-vacation from work and we're going to a Cubs game. It's high time I had a vacation, although I kind of feel as though I've had one this past week-I had three days off, worked one day, had a day off, worked another, and had another day off. So it's been sort of sporadic working lately. Not that I have a problem with that. My cats and my apartment are pretty clean as a result, and I've read a book and a half in less than a week. 'Cause I'm all smart like that.

I can't wait until hockey season starts again. October is just around the corner, right? ;-) I know the Blue Jackets are going to suck again this year, but whatever it takes to get my fill of Sergei Fedorov. I would jump off a cliff for him, I think. He's sexy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home