I'm not even going to dignify this with a response

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yum

Sigh...

As much as I am glad to have a break from work, I really do hate coming back from vacation with a few days left to spare. It means I have to clean, and spend two days in my apartment by myself, instead of traipsing around, watching tennis and taking pictures, and just in general getting outside and doing something all day. Something I really enjoy doing.

I always miss the tennis when I come back from Cincinnati in August. I know that I get tired of the heat and the sweating, and the feeling like I'm absolutely disgusting and sticky, but it's probably the best vacation I get all year, and now it's over. I still have some vacation left, but I don't know what to do with it. I'm basically broke anyway.

I just don't want to spend a week sitting in my apartment by myself.

It would have been nice to have the night with Scott tonight, but he had judo. I feel like I haven't seen him much in the last couple of weeks, and I won't see him much next week or the week after, since he's traveling so much. I miss his stupid face sometimes.

I think this was the first time that I went and watched lots of tennis players and thought that finally, my boyfriend is hotter than all of them. Well, most of them.

Okay, maybe I thought that last year too. I've had the same hot boyfriend for more than a year now. He is really freaking hot. And while he may not have professional athlete abs, he does have some very amazing abs. Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home