I'm not even going to dignify this with a response

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Holy hotness, Batman!

It's August, so it must be hot, right? Right? It's steamy. I rather like it.

Of course, wait until I'm sitting outside all day in 93 degree humid weather. I may or may not like it then. On the other hand, I've been doing this every August for three days, and it hasn't stopped me yet. All the more reason for these hot tennis players to take their shirts off. And for me to take pictures of them with no shirts on.

Yes, Scott, I do realize I just ended two sentences with prepositions. You can suck it.

I still have about four days of vacation left to take before November, and I have no idea what to do with said vacation time. I really need to take it, because I lose it if I don't, but I don't have anything planned after my trip to Mason in a week and a half. Sitting around Columbus is just not my idea of a good time, especially since I'll likely be by myself. I'd love to go visit Dan, but at this point, I'm sure he's going to be back in school. Bleh. I'm too poor to go anywhere fancy. I wish I knew someone that lived very close to a beach, or would let me stay in their beach house for a few days. I could really use some beach time before the summer is over.

Oh well. If I have to go spend a few days in Roanoke with Mom, then so be it. I'm sure she'd take me shopping or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home