I'm not even going to dignify this with a response

Monday, September 10, 2007

AGAIN

I have a mosquito bite on my knuckle, and I'm pretty sure the big red thing on my forehead is one as well, but it doesn't itch. First mosquito bites in years.

And, since it is my luck, I managed to get one on my forehead. Either that or it's a second head growing out of me.

So...I want this kitty:


She looks like Jay but Persian and with long hair. Back when I was looking for a second cat, there was one that looked like that at the shelter I went to. He got adopted the day before I went to the shelter (we couldn't find it when we went to see him the day before), so I got Toby instead. And while I do love that kitty, I really did want another one that looked like Jay. If I could stand to get another cat, I'd get her. It'd be awesome to have one long-haired and one short-haired. Plus, this one is a girl and I bet they'd get along better.

Scott is away on business again. Sometimes I get the feeling that he prefers to be away from me than to be here, but who knows. He can be very distant, and it seems like lately he's just been more and more so. Maybe I feel this way because he's never here. I don't know. He never really seems all that excited to see me. I feel like he's just doing me a favor.

I don't need any damn favors, I'll just put it that way.

Sometimes he does some really great things, and he can be very indulgent with me. Other times...I'd like to kick him.

He's one of the more frustrating men I've come across.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home