I'm not even going to dignify this with a response

Monday, September 24, 2007

BAH

It seems like everyone around me is either getting married, thinking about getting married, or getting pregnant. Bah.

I never felt like I would ever find someone I wanted to marry that wanted to marry me, and it still pretty much feels that way. Okay, I like to say that I'm not in a hurry to get married (and it's probably true), but I feel like I'm being left out of something AGAIN, like I was probably the last person to go out on dates and lose their virginity. Not because I wanted to be the last, but because I felt like I was the social loser.

And I still feel like I'm being left behind/left out. I mean, Nicole can meet some guy and convince him to move in with her after four months, and now they want to get married? What the hell?

Maybe I should just settle for whoever seems interested, but no one really seems all that interested. Not that I've ever been a person to have to fend men off left and right. I'm lucky if I get one person interested in me. Girls that always have a boyfriend irritate me, because what makes them so special? What makes them so much prettier and better than me, that they always have a man around to cater to them?

What the hell is wrong with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home