I'm not even going to dignify this with a response

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Running away from me

That "oh, shit" feeling just won't go away.

Work hasn't really gone well the last couple of days, and seems like I'm being left further and further behind. And I'm getting behind in everything else. I'm not upset, per say, but I feel like there is very little good about the last couple days and very little good coming up in the next couple of days. What is there for me to feel good about?

I spend more time with my coworkers than I do my boyfriend. He's basically become a voice over the phone, and half the time I don't even get anything from him. It's like talking to myself, and then when I'm too tired to talk or I don't have anything to talk about, I get nothing. And it isn't necessarily his fault-he may very well be as tired/bored as I am. I hate that I feel forced to talk to him because I want his presence. I would just like to sit, and watch TV, and have him sitting next to me.

Not that he's very good at that, either. The boy can't sit down for more than a second unless he's eating, I swear. It's a metaphor for our entire relationship. I'm pretty sure most of the time he's running away from me.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Kennyo said…

    Hey, Just cruising Blogs, Enjoyed yours aliitle Different then Mine, Yet Cool,
    thanks
    kennyo
    http://mysportpicks.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home