I'm not even going to dignify this with a response

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

More is at stake

Oh, I am lonely. Scott is in town and I'm still lonely.

I can't decide if I would be happier if we lived together or not. I guess if I do find the answer, and it is yes, then I should probably just dump him now and get it over with, because it will never happen.

He might talk about us being together in the future, but I'm pretty sure he thinks we'll be together in exactly the same way. Unfortunately, I don't think I would be very happy with that. At what point will I be so unhappy with it that I will be ready to move on? It's not even about getting married, either. It's more about moving in together, and sharing life together. You don't have to be married to do that.

I don't know. I LIKE sharing a bed with him (even if he does steal the covers). It's nice to wake up in the morning with someone there.

It's very hard to be the one who is more committed and more in love, and more ready to move forward. It sucks to have someone more attached to you than you are to them, sure, but it's even harder to be the one for whom more is at stake. I've been both.

I would really like to make him come over here and have sex with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home