I'm not even going to dignify this with a response

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Schedule?

Ah, vacation day. I'm really only working three days this week, since I only worked an hour and a half yesterday and I'm taking today off. I love it.

I woke up this morning around 6am. One of my cats was huddled in the corner growling at the other cat. He had something in his mouth, and when he let it go, it scurried across the room. I kind of figured it was a mouse, but I didn't see it again. So I went back to bed.

I was getting ready to take a shower around 10am, and I saw it run into the kitchen. So I definitely have a mouse in my apartment. I wish my cats would go after it, instead of sleeping on the bed as they are right now. Jay used to kill mice in Mom's house, so I don't see why he wouldn't do it in my apartment. They'd better. Bleh.

Scott is in Mississippi this week. I saw him for a whole day and a half this weekend, and that's all I've seen him in the last week and a half. I miss his stupid face. I'm horny, too. I don't like only having sex a couple times on the weekends, especially since weekends are usually so busy for me. I'm always tired after working on the weekends. Seems like I want sex more during the week, and I think it's because I'm much less tired.

It sucks having a vastly different schedule. I think I'm even more tired than I would be if I worked the same schedule every week. I really need some kind of routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home